Kratos ( Take Over #3) by T.L. Smith

                                                                    Description:
You think you know me…. You think you know whom I am…so lets get a few things straight…. I didn’t get involved in relationships. Relationships are for the weak, plus it’s leverage for your enemy’s and I have plenty.

But that’s all changed. When a strong willed woman, with the mouth of a sailor walked into my life, wearing tiny shorts, which displayed her beautiful long legs and round ass. I thought I could play with her and maybe get my fix. But when she spoke I knew that wasn’t going to happen. She is full of life and one scary ass little woman. I knew right away I had to have her and would do anything to keep her.

She owns my soul; she owns my demons, every part of me is owned by her.


                                                             My opinion:
The book begins describing Stefano's life after he became 18 years old. How he ended up working with Kontos and how he met the love of his life Krinos. Present day: Stefanos came home to find out that Eliza has been kidnaped again. He started looking for her right away. They found her soon but not in the same shape as the first time she was kidnaped. Things are getting finally well for them. Everyone is fussing about her pregnancy although from time to time she throws a tantrum since it's causing her a few problems. The birth of their child was the best thing that ever happened to them, they were a happy family.



The last book of the Take Over series. The first one with a happy ending and with the least violent scenes. Eliza from the beginning till the end was a ruthless bitch who loved her family to death. She had only made a few changes for the two men who came later in her life and loved them very much. Stefanos was very overprotective with her from the time he met her and knew she was his, of course after she got pregnant he got worse. They might not be a normal couple but their love was very real and deep.

My favourite lines:

 1)You see, my mouth alone would make you scream, and I promise you would never think of another man for the rest of your life. I’m, just that good.

2)This story is for all you gorgeous women out there. May you all meet your own, fucked up knight in shining armor, one day.

3)I feel like I should run and hide, because she’s ready to chop off my balls, and no way in hell is that happening. 

4)“No more kids you prick! I would fucking kill you right now, if I wasn’t so busy pushing a watermelon out of my cunt.”


You can buy it on Amazon:
                                             Kratos

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια