Review: Atonement (Angel's Halo MC #5) by Terri Anne Browning

                                                             Description:
Lessons hard learned last the longest. 



Creswell Springs biggest manwhore, Raider Hannigan, one of Angel’s Halo MC’s most notorious members wasn’t for me. 



After years of him holding my heart, I had seen the harsh light of my reality. 



Raider would never want me or … love me. 



With a firm resolve to move on, I wouldn’t give in. 



Only one moment of weakness came back to bite me. Now I had a secret. 



No one needed to know the depths of it all, especially not him.



                                                                  My opinion:
Quinn was a waitress at Aggie's diner. She was hoping she would save enough money to get out of that town and far away from the man who she had a crush on, Raider Hannigan. For that to happen she had to get another job, so she decided to work at the local strip club where her best friend worked. Of course, the Hannigans found out about her working there and they were not happy at all. One good thing that came out of it was that Raider decided to man up and be with Quinn. He revealed his feelings to her and showed her that he meant every word. Their new found happiness was followed by a sad incident. The Hannigan family earned a new member but they were out for blood for those they had lost.



Another good book from the Angel's Halo MC series. This time about Raider and Quinn. He is a loyal member of the club, fierce protector of the family and crazy stupid concerning Quinn. She is one of the most innocent and good hearted females of that town. Their story doesn't have much relationship drama and it has limited erotic scenes. This book gives hints about two other (hopefully upcoming) stories. As a true biker book, it contains fighting and unfortunately death. We do see all of the other characters but I have to say that I missed the other girls' sassiness. All in all, it's a great book, I will rate it with 4 stars.

                            You can buy it from Amazon:
                                            Atonement

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια