Review: The Hoodie Girl by yuenwrites (Wattpad)

                                                            Description:
"We put on a fake smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough and see how broken we really are inside."

Socially awkward is a phrase that she'd use to describe herself.

Meet Wren Martin. She blocks off herself to the world, hiding behind her favorite hoodie, believing that if she does this, her agonizing pain will never resurface - that tears and nightmares will be a thing of the past.

When she arrives at her over-the-top high school, however, certain circumstances lead to her meeting the school's most popular and notorious boy, Asher Reed, who has his mind set to change everything she stands for, and save her along the way. 

                                                  My opinion:
This must be one of the best teenage romances I have ever read on Wattpad. It's cute, romantic and emotional. It doesn't contain any erotic scenes so it's perfect for every age. It has a very interesting storyline, with many secrets. I liked the gradual evolution of this story, It doesn't rush things and it gives the perfect amount of details that keep your interest. I loved all the characters but my favorite was Asher with his cheesy pickup lines. I fell in love with this book. I highly recommend this, and I will rate it with 5 stars!!!

The best line of the book:
 "No glove, no love," she calls over her shoulder, "It'll be sweeter if you wrap your peter!"

Wattpad: The Hoodie Girl

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια