Review: Loving Storm (Ashes & Embers #5) by Carian Cole

                                                                 Description:
Evie
I met him in a snowstorm...
We spent forty-eight hours trapped in the back of his pickup truck.
We fought.
We touched.
We fell.
Hard.

Storm
She literally crashed into my life...
The last thing I wanted was a relationship. Especially with a quirky chick who drove me insane. But something about her got under my skin, and into my heart.
And I had to have her.
All of her. 
Now.

Falling in love in the back of a truck, just the two of us, was easy.
Dealing with psycho fans, jealous exes, and demons from the past....not so easy.


                                                               My opinion:
It's such a beautiful and very romantic novella. It's written from both POVs. There is no drama and has many wonderful scenes that will make you smile and cry from happiness. It gets a bit emotional at times which in my opinion made it so much better. I loved every part of this book it was the perfect sequel. Storm was my favorite character so far and after this one, i think he'll be at the top permanently. There's also a set up for one more future couple. Unfortunately, i don't have a favorite part since I fell in love with the whole book. It is pure perfection and I wouldn't change a thing. I will rate it with 5 magic stars!!!



                           You can buy it from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Loving-Storm-Ashes-Embers-Book-ebook/dp/B076DJ5M41/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1510041026&sr=8-1&keywords=loving+storm

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια