Tied by Carian Cole is on sale for .99 cents on the UK Amazon site as a Kindle Deal!

♦♦♦ UK SALE ALERT! ♦♦♦
Tied by Carian Cole is on sale for .99 cents on the UK Amazon site as a Kindle Deal! (from 17 Nov to 25 Nov only!)
Also in Kindle Unlimited EVERYWHERE!
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2yRKvk0
✭ can be read entirely stand-alone, no cliffhanger ✭
"These are the two most beautifully damaged characters ever created." ~ Amazon reviewer

Me
My childhood was stolen by a horrible man when I was kidnapped at five years old. Now, I've forgotten what love feels like. What happiness feels like. What hope feels like. I am numb.

Him
He's possibly as damaged as I am. Maybe even more. He's scarred just as much on the inside as the outside. Just like me. He refuses to speak or smile; living in the woods alone, hiding himself from society. 
He saved my life, and now I can't forget him.
He understands me, and soothes away my fears like no else can.
And now, all I want is to do the same for him.
_______________________________________________________
Join Holly and Tyler on their journey to find acceptance, peace, and love in a small town. This is a slow burn romance filled with angst, moments of pure fairytale sweetness, and a splash of sensuality.
Can be read standalone, no cliffhanger.

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια