Review: Wolf (Black Angels MC #2) by A.E. Fisher

                                                                Description:
ANNA 

Three years, we’d been playing our little game. Pretending I was too quick to be caught and he was too slow to catch me. Pretending the tension between us wasn’t there. Pretending I wasn’t interested. He was a stubborn, misogynistic bastard.

And he fit me perfectly.

The only problem was that a man like Wolf wanted everything. Everything I didn’t want to give. We both had our past—pasts we weren’t ready to face, commitments we weren’t ready to make.

But we didn’t get to make that decision, because our pasts were alive, and when they came for us, I found that there was only one thing left for me to do.
It was time for me to face the wolf.

WOLF

From the second she strutted into my club, put a knife to my balls, and demanded I make her my lawyer, she got more than just a job. She got my balls handed to her on a silver platter. Because I knew I had to have her.

But shadows hung between us, and whenever I took one step closer, she took one step back. She was my prey, but every time I had her in my claws, she slipped out just in time, and I pretended it wasn’t my mistake.

But I was done letting her escape. My past taught me to protect what’s mine, and when shadows surfaced, threatening to destroy not just my club and principles but everything between us, I knew the game was over.
She was mine.

And it was about time I showed her.



                                                                My opinion:
Anna was the lawyer of the Black Angels MC. She and the president, Wolf, often played the cat and mouse game. The attraction was there and so was her stubbornness. The problems in the club continued to grow with the Grim Rippers close and the unknown enemy. The last one had put a bounty on them and they couldn't figure out what he wanted. Things were very tense in the club. This situation raised a lot of questions and not enough answers. The night of the attack cleared everything up. Wolf's relationship with Anna had developed which made his decisions more difficult. Wolf's mistake almost ruined him and Anna, but with Ash's advice, he managed to fix everything and have another chance.




This one is intense and very dramatic. There's a lot of teasing, sex, and fighting. The first part of the story is about Wolf's and Anna's games. The second part gets a bit more interesting with the revelation of Anna's past and the enemy. While the other book was fun and sweet this one is dark, sad and emotional. The story, in general, seems good but to me, the game between the two main characters felt like it dragged way more than it should. This book wasn't in my preference so I will rate it with 3 stars. 



                            You can buy it from Amazon:

                              Wolf (Black Angels MC #2)

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια