Review: Hotel O by Clarissa Wild

                                                                  Description:
Pleasure is business.

That’s our motto here at Hotel O.
No strings attached gratification is what we provide. Nothing is off limits.
And all of it stays within these walls.
My job as the organizer of these events requires a personal sacrifice.
Girlfriends are a liability I can’t afford.
So I get my own satisfaction somewhere else.
Online.
Anonymous.
Nothing beyond a one-night stand…
And I’ve found the perfect toy to play with.
A persistent, equally wicked girl that I can’t say no to.
The girl who’s going to make me risk it all.

Welcome to Hotel O… Enjoy your stay.




                                                        My opinion:
Declan was managing the events of Hotel O. His job was very demanding and secretive so it didn't allow him to have romantic relationships. That was the reason he signed up to a sex chat site to fulfill his kinky needs. There he found his NaughtyKitten, aka Kat. She was a woman who loved to explore her naughty side and wasn't ashamed of it. They shared the same kinks so they hit it off from the start. Their encounters were supposed to be nameless and for a limited time. They both wanted more but Declan was more reserved because of his job. Kat was asking for more and he was pushing her away. This changed when he finally realized that she was the one for him. 









It is a very kinky romance. The storyline is quite interesting, very secretive and sexy. It is focused on the couple's encounters/relationship. It contains many dirty raunchy sex scenes. I liked the characters a lot, they were very different from each other. Kat was the young and excited girl who went after what she wanted and Declan was the serious preserved man who loved control. My favorite part was towards the end where they reunited. This book is only for openminded adult readers. I enjoyed it a lot and I will rate it with 3,5 stars. 




                               You can buy it from Amazon:

                                            Hotel O

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια